Fire Station #1
Fire Station #1 is located at 1816 Bedford Road. The present building was constructed in June of 1987. The building consists of 12,000 square feet and four double deep drive through bays. This station houses Engine 151, Medic 151, Battalion 15 and administrative staff. This station also houses support apparatus. Support equipment stationed here are Air-151 and a Mobile Command Post. Minimum staffing for this station is 6 personnel.
Photo by Ben Saladino
Mobile Command Unit
Fire Station #2
Fire Station #2 is located at 3940 Martin Drive and was constructed in 1996. Fire Station #2 consists of two bays, one of which is a drive through bay. This station houses Medic 152 and Engine 152. Minimum staffing for this station is 5 personnel. Three assigned to the engine, and two on the medic.
Fire Station #3
Fire Station #3 was constructed in 2000 and is located at 541 Bedford Road. This fire station has three bays and staffed by a minimum of 5 personnel. The unusual feature about this station is that the apparatus bays for reserve equipment are located in the base of a 2 Million Gallon overhead water storage tank. This station houses Truck 153 and Medic 153.